Welcome to the Australian Network for Universal Housing Design (ANUHD).
ANUHD is a national network of housing industry bodies, housing professionals, government professionals, designers, builders, researchers and home occupants who believe that the homes we build for today’s Australia should be fit for all of tomorrow’s Australians.
We call for minimum access features to be included in the Building Code of Australia for all new and extensively modified housing. We consider Livable Housing Design’s Gold Level to be the minimum.
See our list of supporters
- 11 Mar 2015: Call to the Australian Government to regulate minimum access features in the National Construction Code for all new and extensively modified housing
– Position Statement and Declaration of Support (Word 137kb)
– Position Statement and Declaration of Support (PDF 170kb)
- 4 Jan 2015: Report National Dialogue on Universal Housing Design 2010-2014 (Word 2.2MB)
- 4 Jan 2015: Report National Dialogue on Universal Housing Design 2010-2014 (PDF 1.43MB)
- Tony Gilmour’s Presentation – Housing Opportunities under the NDIS (PDF 3MB)
- 9 May 2014: Delivering our housing future Forum report (9 May 2014) (PDF 587kb)
Next ANUHD Teleconference
Thursday 3 December 2015
11am (NSW, ACT, VIC, TAS)
9:30 am (NT)
8am (WA) Teleconference
Click here to join ANUHD
Inclusive Design from the Royal Institute of British Architects UK