Welcome to the Australian Network for Universal Housing Design (ANUHD).
ANUHD is a national network of housing industry bodies, housing professionals, government professionals, designers, builders, researchers and home occupants who believe that the homes we build for today’s Australia should be fit for all of tomorrow’s Australians.
We call for minimum access features to be included in the Building Code of Australia for all new and extensively modified housing. We consider Livable Housing Design’s Gold Level to be the minimum.
- 4 Jan 2015: Report National Dialogue on Universal Housing Design 2010-2014 (Word 2.2MB)
- 4 Jan 2015: Report National Dialogue on Universal Housing Design 2010-2014 (PDF 1.43MB)
- Tony Gilmour’s Presentation – Housing Opportunities under the NDIS (PDF 3MB)
- Delivering our housing future Forum report (9 May 2014) (PDF 587kb)
- 17 June 2013: Jane Bringolf’s presentation to the inaugural Universal Design conference hosted by Auckland Council and Lifemark in Auckland, New Zealand on 24 May 2013 (PDF 2MB)
For an accessible format of this document, please contact ANUHD
- 14 April 2013:ANUHD Supporters profiles online
- 1 March 2013:20 years ago today, life for millions of Australians got easier. The Disability Discrimination Act was born. That’s what Twenty Years: Twenty Stories is all about; 20 inspiring stories on film. Take a look www.humanrights.gov.au/twentystories